Sunday, March 25, 2012

Do My Antics Make Me A Bad Person?

I feel awful. I feel like a complete asshole of a human being, but am I really? Probably. Last night I was going to hang out with Rico, someone I've known for awhile but become friends with again recently. Just as Rico began to bail Brad texted wanting to "hangout out." I said yes. And then got a text from Rico saying he could hangout out with me and his guys. So I told Brad to stop driving it was going to be awhile before we could hangout. And then it turns out he was on my street. I had previously told him I was having a family birthday, and that it was going to take hours so he should leave and I would text him later. Meanwhile Rico's friends, Bobby & Will, had called me to say they were on their way to pick me up. So I left and hung out with them, where upon Rico officially bailed on us. Well the three of us smoked hung out and decided to get food. This is where it gets messy. After ordering my food who happens to walk in, but Brad. Did he see me, I think so, but I am not positive. Anyway the boys started to talk about the preppy douche. Who was this preppy douche you ask, none other than Brad. I just sat in silence eating my burger. When I finally had the guts to turn my head around he wasn't there.

So the question I pose. Am I really an asshole for blowing off Brad, someone who just wanted to fuck me? Or is it okay because I'm trying to make new friends? Or maybe this is just my false justification for my behavior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment