Monday, February 13, 2012

Leaving Stockholm

Once again I'm leaving Stockholm and Hanna. This time there are no plans to return within the next month, but that's okay. I've realized that the next time I come back to this wonderful country my life will be completely different. And so I must spend the next 3 1/2 months focusing on finishing the school year on a positive note. I know that sounds totally cheesy and corn, but it is totally true. I've put in too much work and lost too much sleep to just throw away my last few months at school. It's going to be a struggle I know, but the end result will be so great. I'm off to London now to spend some time with my Aunt and interview with the Universities that I've applied to. Ohhhh God I hope I get into one of them. I've been rejected by two and now have two left. The odds are terrifying and my nerves are shot! Leaving now. Will write more later.

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment