Wednesday, February 8, 2012

The Problem With Flying.... You Can't Fart

OK. So I went to Sweden, came back, turned eighteen, and now I'm in Oxford. Ohhh so much has happened and I promise I will update you, but I just wanted to say I'm visiting Hanna in Stockholm once again. A little more than a month after I left. Oh my dear I feel like such a jet setter sometimes, but I'm not actually. Sometimes you just have to see the people that you love. Even if that means flying 4000 miles to see them. The only problem with that is that you can't fart in a plane. Have you ever thought about that? On a plane if you have to fart you can't only because everyone will know it came from you, since you're in such a tight place and all. Anyway I know it's quite apparent that I'm not my usual self, since it is 4 in the morning and I'm totally drunk, but we're not telling anyone are we? I'll update you more later on the major epic events that have been my life in the last 2 months.

xx me 

No comments:

Post a Comment