Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My Afternoon

I'm back home and as I began to unpack earlier I realized how much my trip has impacted me. I'm starting to realize how much things are going to change. I feel relieved, terrified, excited, overwhelmed. I can begin to picture my life in England which creates a swirl of emotions within. But as I unpack I also acknowledge the fact that for the first time I can control the pace of my life and that I must treasure the time I have left in DC. Whether I stay for another 6 months of 12 I need to really appreciate it I think.

I can't believe graduation is just 14 weeks away, that's less than 4 months! And so for the next 40 days I'm going to work towards a better me, it's Lent also. I don't want to have any regrets when I leave Field. I think what I need to do is just keep my head down and work. If I do that I think I can leave feeling very
accomplished.

The picture below shows my schedule for the day. I find that senioritis is striking me and the ability want or even do work is increasingly decreasing. I have to get my shit together and so I have taken to writing lists.


Now at 8:20 I have yet to complete my physics but I have done my reading. Let's see how much I actually do. I also start boot camp in the morning, and am still jet lagged. Oh god, I hope I get everything done?!

No comments:

Post a Comment