Sunday, September 18, 2011

Boys Are Stupid

So as many of you know teenage boys are stupid. This fact has been reiterated to me on numerous occasions but it didn't quite sink in until now. Brad, the guy I'm whatevering, is the perfect example. I realized a long time ago what I wanted from him, and made it quite clear. Maybe I made it clear, too soon, and too loud for him, I don't know. But today he finally made it clear what he wanted from me. Which as it happens is what I wanted from him months ago. As you can guess it's sex.

I spent many occasions obsessing about this non relationship relationship. And finally I realized what I was doing wrong. I was responding to everyone of his texts and just making myself too available to him. Now days I never initiate texts. In the last two months I have sent him exactly one text that is not a text in response to one of his that he sent me. And when he does text me I don't necessary respond right away or respond at all. The tables have been turned and I now have the power, it feels great.

No comments:

Post a Comment