Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Best Friend & The Ex-boyfriend

I’m finding it more and more difficult to deal with Savy and her Ausar issue. Frankly, I’m disgusted with his behavior and am so relieved to have him out of my life. She keeps texting me right now about the situation; how they’re fighting and she feels so guilty, how she misses him, the sex, and the great memories before and after. And all I want to do is shout at her, through text message, of course: “he brought another girl to my part friday night, he treated you horribly, using you, you’re so much better than him, and did I mention he also treated me & Hanna like shit!!!!!!” Yet I don’t. I bite my tongue and keep sympathizing with her. But when is too much, too much? When is this cork, in my “piggy mouth,” going to just pop out, and leave a big ass “Ausar” mark in her Jeep door?

Update: I wrote this two days ago when my internet was down. Savy and Ausar have now decided that they will never see each other again, probably a good idea. I don't know if I actually believe it, but I hope it's true. Also I talked to my guy friend, Alex, about the situation, Savy's also told him stuff. And through talking to him I've decided if by Saturday Savy doesn't shut the fuck up about the situation and continues to mope about it I'll set her straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment