Saturday, October 29, 2011

October & Snowing Out

Everything seems to be going toppsy turvy these days, including the weather & my love life. It's late October and it's hailing and snowing outside.  When in the hell did this start? D.C. in October has always been very pleasant. I remember being able to go trick-or-treating in my little costume without a jacket on. Today I had to wear jeans, a jumper, and jacket to leave the house. This is not the D.C. that I know.  Not that I'm complaining too much. I do realize that weather will be like this 24/7 in England. Anyway,  everything just seems to have been put upside and out of whack these days. I think I may be starting to fall for Brad a little bit, which is really bad. And I don't understand why. We're just meant to be hooking up. Should I just cut my loses and run? Or just stick with it and see what happens? Maybe I've just made this all up in my head, and am really not falling for him. I just don't know what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment