Monday, August 22, 2011

Returning To Field

The boyfriend (my mum's) took me paddling boarding yesterday morning. I had to get up at the crack of bloody dawn. Though I admit it was quite fun.

And today I had to get up early for preseason. I'm attempting to be on cross country team. Though I don't know how long this is all going to last. I'm terrified of commitment. But maybe I'll make some friends on the team. Did I also mention I've got a little bit of a competitive streak to me, at times it becomes an issues. But we'll see what happens in time.

For the first time I'm using all these muscles I didn't know existed. And yes there are multiple different ways of interrupting that line...

It was so strange to be at school. Yet it felt completely different. I feel like I'm starting senior year differently than all the others. I feel confident, strong, powerful, and a little smug. They don't know what they've gotten themselves into this year. But I have a feeling I'm gonna rock their world this year. I'm gonna be who I am and who I wanna be.

No comments:

Post a Comment