Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Unholy Trinity Divided

I can't believe Hanna's leaving. It seems so surreal. We all knew this day was inevitable but the fact that it's finally here, I just can't seem to wrap my head around it. "The Unholy Trinity," as we're called, is finally being separated. What will happen to us? I really do believe that deep down we (Hanna, Savy, & I) will all remain friends.

As I said to Hanna tonight "the ball is beginning to roll. Are adult lives are finally beginning."  I'm about to enter Senior year. Everything from here on out will be different. This time next year I'll be packing up to move somewhere new. Where I don't know. The idea is slightly frighting, to a control freak like myself, but it's also completely wonderful. I have no idea what to expect for the future. I wish more people would talk about this kind of thing. I know this is happening to other people,  yet most don't seem to acknowledge it.

Will Savy and I be able to make it without Hanna? God, I need more friends. Entering Freshman year I had all these hopes and dreams for high school which were not accomplished. I have one year to try and make them happen, will I be able to do it?


I don't know much these days but I do know that everything is about to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment